Zookeeper >> mail # user >> All zk clients receive a Disconnected when leader server is restarted.

+
César Álvarez Núñez 2012-01-16, 14:28
Re: All zk clients receive a Disconnected when leader server is restarted.
Yes, that is expected. The ZK cluster will lose quorum, which causes the
disconnected event to be sent to the clients. When quorum is regained the
clients will be able to reconnect.