MapReduce >> mail # user >> What are the basic Hadoop Java Classes?

Re: What are the basic Hadoop Java Classes?
Mapper, Reducer, Configuration, Job / JobConf and Tool. All pretty
essential. Plus InputFormats and OutputFormats, FileSystem and Path. Don't
forget Partitioners and Comparators.

Hope that helps!