Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Geographic Plot of Accumulo Downloads

+
David Medinets 2013-05-03, 12:39
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-03, 14:02
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-03, 14:07
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-03, 14:35
+
David Medinets 2013-05-03, 14:46
Re: Geographic Plot of Accumulo Downloads
This covers about the last year: all time since Accumulo became a top-level
project. The metric is visits by location.

Adam

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:46 AM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Does that graphic cover all time or some specific time period? Or is it a
> rate?
>

> On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Adam Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > A link should work better:
> > http://people.apache.org/~afuchs/accumulo_visits_20130502.png
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Adam
> >

> > On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Attachments are being stripped from emails.
> > >
> > > -Eric

> the

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

+