Zookeeper >> mail # user >> use cases for asynchronous API

Re: use cases for asynchronous API
the yahoo services mention use asynchronous operations a lot. during
startup and reconfig they would have to modify a bunch of znodes. by
shooting off the modifications asynchronously, they were able to
drastically reduce the startup and reconfig time.

ben