Flume >> mail # dev >> Errors in class ThriftSourceProtocol

Errors in class ThriftSourceProtocol
Hello,

I pulled the latest source using

git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flume.git

I got the version *1.3.0*

And I added all dependencies in IntelliJ IDE and did Make Project. It
resulted in errors:

java: org.apache.flume.thrift.ThriftSourceProtocol.Processor.append is not
abstract and does not override abstract method isOneway() in
org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction

When I checked the source of ProcessFunction in 0.9.0 of Thrift, isOneWay
method is abstract.

protected abstract boolean isOneway();

Is is because I am using the incorrect version of the dependent libraries?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Lenin