Flume >> mail # user >> FlumeNG and ElasticSearch Integration

+
Rewti Ghonge 2012-09-13, 10:52
Re: FlumeNG and ElasticSearch Integration
You can write your own sink, or another approach is

flume -> some messaging sink -> es (via a river)

e.g. flume -> rabbitMQ (Search github for flume-rabbitmq-sink)
and use elasticsearch rabbitMQ river to get data in to elasticsearch.

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 6:52 AM, Rewti Ghonge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]