MapReduce >> mail # user >> Read namenode data from primary memory

+
Aditya exalter 2013-05-14, 06:37
+
Harsh J 2013-05-14, 07:46
+
Ling Kun 2013-05-14, 06:48
+
Sandeep Nemuri 2013-05-14, 06:57
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-05-14, 07:01
Re: Read namenode data from primary memory
I Agree with you Nitin ..
My Requirement is i want to copy the edits and fsimage from memory for
every 5mins. How does this works ?

--
--Regards
  Sandeep Nemuri