Hadoop >> mail # dev >> RE: [Vote] Merge branch-trunk-win to trunk

+
Bikas Saha 2013-02-27, 00:30
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-27, 06:05
+
Raja Aluri 2013-02-28, 19:17
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2013-03-01, 04:47
+
Chuan Liu 2013-02-28, 20:21
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-03-04, 02:09
+
Harsh J 2013-03-04, 04:50
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-04, 18:09
Thanks Suresh. Regarding where; we can state it on
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute in the test-patch
section perhaps.

+1 on the merge.

--