Bigtop >> mail # user >> BigTop : Build Targets

Re: BigTop : Build Targets
@Roman: This is now a thread about SOLR more so than bigtop, so apologies
for being off topic, but I see no dependency in SOLR on hadoop:

git clone git://github.com/apache/lucene-solr.git
cd lucene-solr/solr
git grep hadoop | wc -l
       0
git grep SolrCore | wc -l
    1214

So - I still would venture to say that by this definition, SOLR is not an
ecosystem tool.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com