Hive, mail # dev - Issue involving non-sun java build

Re: Issue involving non-sun java build
Renata Ghisloti Duarte de... 2013-03-25, 17:00
Hello Brock and Jarcec,

Thank you very much for your answer!

Brock, thanks for the link. It was very helpful.

Jarcec, yes I agree that Hadoop itself still has some problems with
non-Sun Java as well. Nevertheless, I believe there are some people
working to improve that, and hopefully,
soon Hive and Hadoop will run with all JVMs. :)

I have started contributing with some patches:

Renata.