Accumulo, mail # user - [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC5

+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 22:30
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-22, 15:22
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-22, 17:55
+
John Vines 2013-05-22, 18:04
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-22, 18:42
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-22, 20:52
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-23, 01:48
Re: [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC5
Drew Farris 2013-05-24, 14:05
+1 - minor nits below, but nothing that should hold up the release

hashes OK.
gpg signtatures present and ostensibly belong to Christopher (fingerprint
NOT verified, but I was able to locate his key via the mit keyserver)

Binary release installs and runs out of the box with zookeeper 3.3.6 and
1.0.4
>From source release, native map doesn't build because it can't find jni.h,
but my JAVA_HOME wasn't set -- would be nice to have a warning. Nothing
worth holding up the release for.
Source release build completes with mvn package -P assemble (per readme)
Distribution built from source release installs and runs with zookeeper
3.3.6 and 1.0.4

Source release build completes with mvn package -P assemble
-Dhadoop.version=1.1.2
bin/test rpms install cleanly on Centos 6.4
rpm's leave a proxy and examples directory around after removal.

+
Christopher 2013-05-25, 01:03
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-23, 22:06