HBase >> mail # dev >> Anyone have access to hadoopqa boxes? 'device full'

+
Stack 2013-09-16, 15:07
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-09-16, 17:26
+
Stack 2013-09-16, 18:09
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-09-16, 18:11
Re: Anyone have access to hadoopqa boxes? 'device full'
Bookie is zk bookeeper, part of zk test suite?
St.Ack
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Giridharan Kesavan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On this machine, most of the files were left by zookeeper and bookie. ( I
> don't know what bookie means)
>
> -Giri
>

> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Giridharan Kesavan <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Stack,
>>>
>>> I cleaned up /tmp on hadoop2, but if you see this happening on other
>>> machine, please let me know.
>>>

>> Thank you Giri.  You the man.  Was it us responsible for the device
>> filling?  Were we dropping stuff there?  If so, let us know and we'll clean
>> up our act.  Thanks.
>> St.Ack
>>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Stack 2013-09-16, 20:18