Kafka >> mail # user >> Metrics for kafka broker

+
Rakesh Nair 2012-10-01, 03:38
+
Evan chan 2012-10-01, 06:03
+
Matthew Rathbone 2012-10-01, 15:08
+
John Wang 2012-10-01, 18:26
+
Evan Chan 2012-10-01, 18:34
+
John Wang 2012-10-01, 18:38
Re: Metrics for kafka broker
I too would like to see codahale metrics in to the broker.

We did implement it on our producers and consumers but it would be nice to
have the over all view of the world from the broker.

For now we are using JMXTrans as well, seems to work ok.

+
Joel Koshy 2012-10-01, 19:07
+
Evan chan 2012-10-01, 19:08