HBase, mail # user - JVM seg fault in HBase region server

Re: JVM seg fault in HBase region server
Varun Sharma 2013-05-01, 21:00
>From what I see from
ldd --version
ldd (Ubuntu EGLIBC 2.15-0ubuntu10.3) 2.15

We are running eglibc which is somewhat different from glibc -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embedded_GLIBC.

It seems that this is a problem with Ubuntu, have folks seen this on non
ubuntu installs ?

Thanks
Varun