MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: DefaultResourceCalculator ClassNotFoundException

+
Rob Blah 2013-11-15, 13:14
+
YouPeng Yang 2013-11-19, 01:34
+
Omkar Joshi 2013-11-19, 01:43
Re: DefaultResourceCalculator ClassNotFoundException
Hi Omkar
  Thanks,It works . Early I just copy all the configuration  files of the
2.0.5.alpha into my 2.2.0 conf. And I just change the yarn-site.xml .
Now,after I setup the property in the capacity-scheduler.xml, it goes well.

regards