MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: DefaultResourceCalculator ClassNotFoundException

Re: DefaultResourceCalculator ClassNotFoundException
Hi Omkar
  Thanks,It works . Early I just copy all the configuration  files of the
2.0.5.alpha into my 2.2.0 conf. And I just change the yarn-site.xml .
Now,after I setup the property in the capacity-scheduler.xml, it goes well.

regards