Flume, mail # user - Production-Level Recoverable Memory Channel

Re: Production-Level Recoverable Memory Channel
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-07-30, 17:59
Hi Yongcheng,
I'm afraid that Recoverable Memory Channel was deprecated in favour of File Channel.

Thanks for the hint about outdated documentation. We'll fix it.

Jarcec