Hadoop >> mail # general >> Application for testing

Re: Application for testing
(Moving general@ to Bcc: list)

Bo, you can try to run TeraSort from Hadoop examples: you'll see if the
cluster is up and running and cen compare its performance between upgrades, if
needed.

Also, please don't use general@ for user questions: there's common-user@ list
exactly for these purposes.

With regards,