Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bigtop 0.6.0 release

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-06-20, 20:42
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-06-20, 21:59
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-06-20, 22:24
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-19, 19:39
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-06-20, 06:53
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bigtop 0.6.0 release
Thanks for putting this together.   One thing I noticed is that it comes
with Sqoop 1.99.2 instead of Sqoop 1.4.3.   Is there any specific reason
for that as Sqoop 1.99.2 has a few feature gaps and hence there are
scenarios where people will have to use Sqoop 1.4.3

Venkat

+
Lewis John Mcgibbney 2013-06-19, 19:48