Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Hive UDF support across sections...when running in hiveserver...help

+
Sreenath Menon 2012-06-11, 15:31
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-06-11, 15:33
+
Sreenath Menon 2012-06-11, 15:58
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-06-11, 16:02
+
Sreenath Menon 2012-06-12, 06:12
+
Aniket Mokashi 2012-06-12, 06:27
+
Aniket Mokashi 2012-06-12, 06:28
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-06-12, 06:31
+
Sreenath Menon 2012-06-12, 06:38
+
Sreenath Menon 2012-06-12, 06:42
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-06-12, 06:50
+
Sreenath Menon 2012-06-12, 07:02
+
Sreenath Menon 2012-06-12, 07:05
+
Sreenath Menon 2012-06-12, 07:08
+
Sreenath Menon 2012-06-11, 12:12
Re: Hive UDF support across sections...when running in hiveserver...help
include it in your ~/.hiverc to have it across sessions

--
Nitin Pawar
+