HBase, mail # user - HBase Integration with Active Directory

Re: HBase Integration with Active Directory
anil gupta 2012-12-08, 18:13
Hi Harsh,

Both of the approach you mentioned would be ok for us. We are aware that
Hadoop can be integrated with Active Directory. But, i could not find any
such reference for HBase. Do you have any idea about this? Any link or
documentation on this would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,