Hadoop >> mail # user >>

+
Lanati, Matteo 2013-06-01, 13:57
+
Harsh J 2013-06-01, 15:49
+
Shahab Yunus 2013-06-01, 16:35
+
Harsh J 2013-06-01, 16:43
+
Shahab Yunus 2013-06-01, 19:23
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-06-03, 13:02
+
Lanati, Matteo 2013-06-03, 22:33
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-06-04, 01:27
+
Harsh J 2013-06-04, 01:46
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-06-04, 01:51
Hi again,

unfortunately my problem is not solved.
I downloaded Hadoop v. 1.1.2a and made a basic configuration as suggested in [1].
No security, no ACLs, default scheduler ... The files are attached.
I still have the same error message. I also tried another Java version (6u45 instead of 7u21).
How can I increase the debug level to have a deeper look?
Thanks,

Matteo
[1] http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.1.2/cluster_setup.html#Cluster+Restartability
On Jun 4, 2013, at 3:52 AM, Azuryy Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Harsh,
>
> I need to take care my eyes recently, I mis-read 1.2.0 to 1.0.2, so I said upgrade. Sorry.
>

> On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Azuryy,
>
> 1.1.2 < 1.2.0. Its not an upgrade you're suggesting there. If you feel
> there's been a regression, can you comment that on the JIRA?
>
> On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 6:57 AM, Azuryy Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > yes. hadoop-1.1.2 was released on Jan. 31st. just download it.
> >

> > On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 6:33 AM, Lanati, Matteo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Azuryy,
> >>
> >> thanks for the update. Sorry for the silly question, but where can I
> >> download the patched version?
> >> If I look into the closest mirror (i.e.
> >> http://mirror.netcologne.de/apache.org/hadoop/common/), I can see that the
> >> Hadoop 1.1.2 version was last updated on Jan. 31st.
> >> Thanks in advance,
> >>
> >> Matteo
> >>
> >> PS: just to confirm that I tried a minimal Hadoop 1.2.0 setup, so without
> >> any security, and the problem is there.

Matteo Lanati
Distributed Resources Group
Leibniz-Rechenzentrum (LRZ)
Boltzmannstrasse 1
85748 Garching b. München (Germany)
Phone: +49 89 35831 8724
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-06-04, 15:42
+
Lanati, Matteo 2013-06-04, 16:11
+
Lanati, Matteo 2013-06-06, 13:36