Hadoop, mail # user -

Re:
Lanati, Matteo 2013-06-04, 15:34
Hi again,

unfortunately my problem is not solved.
I downloaded Hadoop v. 1.1.2a and made a basic configuration as suggested in [1].
No security, no ACLs, default scheduler ... The files are attached.
I still have the same error message. I also tried another Java version (6u45 instead of 7u21).
How can I increase the debug level to have a deeper look?
Thanks,

Matteo
[1] http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.1.2/cluster_setup.html#Cluster+Restartability

Matteo Lanati