HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: importtsv bulk load error

Re: importtsv bulk load error
-  [EMAIL PROTECTED],
+ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am still a bit puzzled why HADOOP_CLASSPATH needs to be set when all I
need to see is what all tools are available ("hadoop jar hbase-version.jar"
output)
If required, may be hbase book
http://hbase.apache.org/bulk-loads.htmlneeds a small note to do so.

-Shrijeet