Hadoop >> mail # dev >> IdentityMapper in 1.0.3

Re: IdentityMapper in 1.0.3
The Mapper class is by itself the identity mapper in the new API.
Check out the javadocs when in doubt:
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/stable/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/Mapper.html#map(KEYIN,%20VALUEIN,%20org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Mapper.Context)

--
Harsh J