Pig, mail # dev - Making git the repo of choice for Pig?

Re: Making git the repo of choice for Pig?
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-03-27, 09:26
My 2 cents, based on the S4 project experience so far (they have git) is +1
but later.

The process with git is still a bit fuzzy and not fully integrated and
standardized like the one with svn.
I personally use git for all my dev work with Pig, but then switch to svn
to generate the final patch. A bit cumbersome but not so bad.

Switching now will generate confusion and is not that urgent in my humble
opinion.

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco