Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Multiuser setup on Hive

+
Austin Chungath 2012-11-22, 09:48
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-22, 09:54
+
Austin Chungath 2012-11-22, 06:46
+
Bejoy KS 2012-11-22, 06:50
+
Austin Chungath 2012-11-22, 07:12
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2012-11-22, 07:40
+
Austin Chungath 2012-11-22, 08:26
+
Dean Wampler 2012-11-22, 14:14
+
Austin Chungath 2012-11-23, 06:07
Re: Multiuser setup on Hive
Typo, I meant "user2 logs into hive and he is able to see and delete
database data1"