Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ZOOKEEPER-1437

Re: ZOOKEEPER-1437
On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 10:49 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I running in to what looks like a regression in ZOOKEEPER-1437. What I don't understand is why SASL is being used at all. Is it always on? I'm connecting a 3.4.4 client to a 3.3.5 ensemble. The only wrinkle is that my connection string is "localhost:2181".

Did you try the 3.4.5 candidate?

>From what I understood some versions of the JDK have a default SASL
configuration and some don't. So even if you don't use SASL yourself,
you could still run into a problem with 3.4.4. Thus the 3.4.5
emergency fix release.

Hanno