Accumulo >> mail # dev >> RestartIT.restartMasterRecovery

Re: RestartIT.restartMasterRecovery
My bad. I'll look into it and make the test retrieve the port from the
correct place.

The ITs are disabled in the builds for now. I'm trying to get the builds
back to a place where we take notice when they're failing. Note that we are
no longer getting separate emails for each module.

Billie