MapReduce, mail # user - Re: interval from Live to Dead about DataNode

答复: interval from Live to Dead about DataNode
Francis.Hu 2013-07-04, 09:10
Nicolas,

Thanks for your help. had a look at HDFS-3703.

So I need to turn on dfs.namenode.check.stale.datanode

and set a shorter time for dfs.namenode.stale.datanode.interval

Thanks,

Francis.Hu