Flume >> mail # user >> Logback appender for flume?

Logback appender for flume?
I haven't been able to find any recent comments about a logback appender for Flume. There is a log4j appender, as noted in [FLUME-27], but the similar request that specifically mentions logback [FLUME-524] seems to have been withdrawn.

However, I am already using logback and cannot easily change that. Has there been any development of a logback appender?

--
Thom DeCarlo
+