HBase >> mail # user >> Solr unable to import data from Hbase

Re: Solr unable to import data from Hbase
That's interesting. I'm facing a similar issue with CopyTable between 0.94
and 0.96.

Do you have some "leftover" from 0.94 in your Solr installation? An jar
forgot on a lib directory? Can you table a look?