HBase, mail # user - Solr unable to import data from Hbase

Re: Solr unable to import data from Hbase
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-11-20, 16:40
That's interesting. I'm facing a similar issue with CopyTable between 0.94
and 0.96.

Do you have some "leftover" from 0.94 in your Solr installation? An jar
forgot on a lib directory? Can you table a look?