Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Branch for Chukwa 0.5.0 release

Re: [VOTE] Branch for Chukwa 0.5.0 release
I agree that users should be able to checkout the source and run 'mvn
package' without separately download and installing both Hadoop and HBase.
Can't these unit tests be refactored to not require this by instead
referencing Hadoop and HBase conf dirs that are committed?