Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB
 Search Hadoop and all its subprojects:

Switch to Threaded View
Sqoop >> mail # user >> hbase can't start:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase


Copy link to this message
-
Re: hbase can't start:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase
Hello Andy,

      Could you please post your Hadoop configuration files??

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq
On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 2:41 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I even move /hbase to hbase2, and create a new dir /hbase1, modify
> hbase-site.xml to:
> <property>
>     <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
>     <value>hdfs://Hadoop48:54310/hbase1</value>
> </property>
>  <property>
>     <name>zookeeper.znode.parent</name>
>     <value>/hbase1</value>
> </property>
>
> But the error message still  KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase
>
> Any body can give any help?
> Thanks!
>
> Andy zhou
>
> 2012/8/2 [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>> hi all,
>> After I killed all java process, I can't restart hbase, it reports:
>>
>> Hadoop46: starting zookeeper, logging to
>> /home/zhouhh/hbase-0.94.0/logs/hbase-zhouhh-zookeeper-Hadoop46.out
>> Hadoop47: starting zookeeper, logging to
>> /home/zhouhh/hbase-0.94.0/logs/hbase-zhouhh-zookeeper-Hadoop47.out
>> Hadoop48: starting zookeeper, logging to
>> /home/zhouhh/hbase-0.94.0/logs/hbase-zhouhh-zookeeper-Hadoop48.out
>> Hadoop46: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to run quorum server
>> Hadoop46:       at
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.loadDataBase(QuorumPeer.java:454)
>> Hadoop46:       at
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.start(QuorumPeer.java:409)
>> Hadoop46:       at
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.runFromConfig(QuorumPeerMain.java:151)
>> Hadoop46:       at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.HQuorumPeer.runZKServer(HQuorumPeer.java:74)
>> Hadoop46:       at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.HQuorumPeer.main(HQuorumPeer.java:64)
>> Hadoop46: Caused by: java.io.IOException: Failed to process transaction
>> type: 1 error: KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase
>> Hadoop46:       at
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.persistence.FileTxnSnapLog.restore(FileTxnSnapLog.java:151)
>> Hadoop46:       at
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZKDatabase.loadDataBase(ZKDatabase.java:223)
>> Hadoop46:       at
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.loadDataBase(QuorumPeer.java:417)
>> Hadoop47: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to run quorum server
>> Hadoop47:       at
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.loadDataBase(QuorumPeer.java:454)
>> Hadoop47:       at
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.start(QuorumPeer.java:409)
>> Hadoop47:       at
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.runFromConfig(QuorumPeerMain.java:151)
>> Hadoop47:       at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.HQuorumPeer.runZKServer(HQuorumPeer.java:74)
>> Hadoop47:       at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.HQuorumPeer.main(HQuorumPeer.java:64)
>> Hadoop47: Caused by: java.io.IOException: Failed to process transaction
>> type: 1 error: KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase
>> Hadoop47:       at
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.persistence.FileTxnSnapLog.restore(FileTxnSnapLog.java:151)
>> Hadoop47:       at
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZKDatabase.loadDataBase(ZKDatabase.java:223)
>> Hadoop47:       at
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.loadDataBase(QuorumPeer.java:417)
>>
>> while Hadoop48 is HMaster.
>> but hdfs://xxx/hbase is existed.
>> [zhouhh@Hadoop47 ~]$ hadoop fs -ls /hbase
>> Found 113 items
>> drwxr-xr-x   - zhouhh supergroup          0 2012-07-03 19:24 /hbase/-ROOT-
>> drwxr-xr-x   - zhouhh supergroup          0 2012-07-03 19:24 /hbase/.META.
>> ...
>>
>> So what's the problem?
>> Thanks!
>>
>> andy
>
>
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB