HBase >> mail # user >> Short-circuit reads

+
David Koch 2013-01-27, 22:29
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-01-27, 22:45
+
Ted 2013-01-27, 22:34
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-27, 22:38
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-01-27, 22:50
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-27, 22:55
+
David Koch 2013-01-27, 23:16
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-01-28, 02:56
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-28, 12:45
Re: Short-circuit reads
J-D's presentation can give you some idea about the speedup:
http://files.meetup.com/1350427/hug_ebay_jdcryans.pdf

Thanks