Pig >> mail # user >> How can I load these data as "bag"?

How can I load these data as "bag"?
Dear Piggers,
I have some data on disk.

The data's form is like:
v1         {(a1,b1,c1),(a2,b2,c3),...,(a4,b4,c4)}
v2         {(a1,b1,c1),(a2,b2,c3),...,(a9,b9,c9)}

How can I load the data and set the second column's schema as *bag*?

Thanks!
+
Russell Jurney 2012-12-31, 09:00
+