Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.22.0-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.22.0-rc0
Owen,

Could you please clarify. Do you mean the vote should ran 3 more days
or can be closed now?
As mentioned earlier the file hadoop-0.22.0.tar.gz was regenerated
last Saturday due to a trivial change in the packaging script. The
Hadoop sources in it remained unchanged.
Please advise.

Thanks,
--Konstantin