MapReduce >> mail # user >> Make job output be a comma separated file

Make job output be a comma separated file
What is the best way to make the output of my Hadoop job be comma separated?  Basically, how can I have the keys and values be separated by a comma?
My keys are Text objects, and some of them have actual commas within the field.  Will this matter?

Thanks,

Andrew