Accumulo, mail # dev - [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

+
Josh Elser 2013-09-18, 02:59
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-18, 03:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-18, 03:19
Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4
Mike Drob 2013-09-19, 02:38
Ah, so one can make use of the other. Makes sense.

Is there a source tar to verify? Or is the only vote for maven artifacts?

+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 13:56
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-18, 14:28