HBase >> mail # dev >> convert Hbase byte array to long in python?

+
Allan Spiegel 2011-12-07, 21:20
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-12-07, 21:27
+
Allan Spiegel 2011-12-07, 22:51
Re: convert Hbase byte array to long in python?
Did you see Mozilla's HBase Thrift client?

http://code.google.com/p/socorro/source/browse/trunk/socorro/hbase/?r=1763

Lars