MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Hadoop 2.0 / YARN - getting full node report in application master

Re: Hadoop 2.0 / YARN - getting full node report in application master

AMResponse.getUpdatedNodes() would give you only nodes that have been
updated. Say they are lost or become healthy again. So you won't get total
cluster information from that.