MapReduce, mail # dev - Hadoop 2.0 / YARN - getting full node report in application master

Re: Hadoop 2.0 / YARN - getting full node report in application master
Bikas Saha 2012-06-22, 22:29

AMResponse.getUpdatedNodes() would give you only nodes that have been
updated. Say they are lost or become healthy again. So you won't get total
cluster information from that.