Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] - Establish YARN as a sub-project of Apache Hadoop

Re: [VOTE] - Establish YARN as a sub-project of Apache Hadoop
Ted Dunning 2012-08-17, 17:13
Chris has seen more of these sorts of things than any of the other
participants in this discussion.

His experience here is very valuable.