Pig >> mail # user >> help with Map Type

help with Map Type
I am trying to parse URL using map type of pig. My query string is:

https://mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#drafts/13800c4ea3d11511&mail=123

My very simple script for testing is this. But when I look at the part file
it returns null.

A = LOAD '/examples/map/input/params.dat' USING PigStorage('&') AS
(M:map[]);

rmf '/examples/map/output/';

STORE B INTO '/examples/map/output/';

I am working on analyzing clickstream data. For this I need to first parse
these strings into files representing dimensions and also do sessionization
on them before loading it into RDBMS.