MapReduce >> mail # user >> [Hadoop-Help]About Map-Reduce implementation

Re: [Hadoop-Help]About Map-Reduce implementation
Hi,

Please read basics on how hadoop works.

Then start your hands on with map reduce coding.

The tool which has been made for you is flume , but don't see tool till you
complete above two steps.

Good luck , keep us posted.

Regards,

Jagat Singh