MapReduce, mail # user - How to understand DataNode usages ?

Re: How to understand DataNode usages ?
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-02-15, 04:10
This seems to be related to the % used capacity at a datanode. The values
are computed for all the live datanodes, and the range / central limits /
deviations are computed based on a sorted list of the values.

Thanks
hemanth