Pig, mail # user - STORING each relation in it's own file

Re: STORING each relation in it's own file
Stan Rosenberg 2012-01-13, 21:40
Hi Yulia,

One way to accomplish this is by writing your own StoreFunc.  Take a
look at org.apache.pig.piggybank.storage.MultiStorage.  You'd need to
create your own output format and possibly a record writer.

stan