Pig >> mail # user >> Accessing first element in nested bag.

Accessing first element in nested bag.
Hi there,

I have a bag with the following schema and I'm having trouble accessing the first chararray element.
{{someString: chararray}}

Can someone advise on the correct syntax?

Thanks,
Ben
+
Andy Schlaikjer 2012-07-08, 00:41