HBase >> mail # dev >> Replication hosed after simple cluster restart

Re: Replication hosed after simple cluster restart
This is bad. Yes, copyQueuesFromRSUsingMulti returns a list which it
might not be able to move later on, resulting in bogus znodes.
I'll fix this asap. Weird it didn't happen in my testing earlier.
Sorry about this.