MapReduce >> mail # user >> fsck -move is copying not moving

fsck -move is copying not moving
I have some corrupt blocks that I want to move to lost+found and work on
recovering from the good blocks.

So I ran
hadoop fsck  /my/bad/filepath -move

And it copied a bunch of files to lost+found/my/bad/filepath.  But the
corrupt files are still at  /my/bad/filepath.

Is that expected?  I thought fsck should Move not Copy the corrupt files.

... I then ran fsck  /my/bad/filepath -delete and it deleted the bad file
so it's all fine, but that seems unnecessary.

I'm on CDH3u5.

Thanks