Hive, mail # user - Reporting tool's error

Reporting tool's error
yogesh.kumar13@... 2012-08-09, 08:59
Hi all,

I am using Datameer to generate report over hive data.

I have started hiveserver and trying to import data from another machine (on which datameer installed) over the same network.
I have successful created datastore and all tables stored in hive is visible.

But when I import them I get this exception.

Can not parse input: java.net.ConnectException: Call to localhost/127.0.0.1:9000 failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
Please suggest.
Thanks & regards
Yogesh Kumar

www.wipro.com